Laurie Barton, Borough Clerk, R.M.C., Email
Susan Turner, Deputy Clerk
General Information 908-453-3098 x201
Office Hours: 8:30 am to 12:00 Noon
and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Monday-Wednesday & Friday
MUST be made by appointment.
To apply for a marriage license you must schedule an appointment with the Township Clerks office – please call office to schedule at 908-453-3098 x 201. It is also recommended that you apply at least two weeks in advance.
Click here for Application for License: Marriage, Remarriage, Civil Union, and Reaffirmation of Civil Union. Please download the application and fill out the front portion. Applications are to be completed neatly before coming to appointment. You may also email your completed application to email@example.com
The witness is to fill out top portion of second page. Signatures will be done at time of appointment. Masks must be worn at time of appointment and will only be allowed in the foyer portion in front of the municipal building.
Items required at time of appointment for a marriage license:
- A witness
- $28.00 fee (Check or Money Order Only) made out to: Oxford Township
- Valid Government issued ID
- Proof of residency (Driver’s license) except for, if you are coming from out of state then the venue on where ceremony is to take place MUST be within Oxford Township
The following forms are provided here for your convenience:
- Application of a Certified Copy for a Vital Record
- Cat/Dog License License Adobe PDF document
- Application for License: Marriage, Remarriage, Civil Union, and Reaffirmation of Civil Union
Below are the direct links to the instructional videos without going through the State Website:
Here is the link for the “How to Download an Electronic Petition” video: https://youtu.be/m4AHBdb7Nns – For a candidate’s information
Here is the link for the “How a Petition Signer Completes an Electronic Petition” video: https://youtu.be/UD_hcSEFZuw – For a registered voter who wants to sign the petition
Here is the link for the “How to Return Petitions Electronically” video: https://youtu.be/1HzqRe3JQzs – For the candidate’s information.
VOTER INFORMATION AND FORMS:
Warren County Votes
Official Website of Warren County Elections Holly Mackey, Warren County Clerk
- Primary Election Party Declaration Information Adobe PDF document
- Voter Registration Application Adobe PDF document
- Vote by Mail Ballot Application Adobe PDF document
- Petition for Republican/Democrat County Committee Adobe PDF document
- Petition Endorsing for Nomination Candidates for Municipal Office Adobe PDF document
- Warren County Elections and Voting Information
Open Public Records ACT (OPRA) processing hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 2:00 PM-4:00 PM